Terms and conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. The competition prize is only open to UK and ROI bookshops and libraries and everyone that enters must be 18 years or older.
3. Entries open 27th June and close at midnight 31st August 2017. No entries will be accepted after this time.
4. To enter please Tweet your display pictures and use the hashtag #wainwrightprize or email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The winning entry will be selected at random.
6. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
7. There is 1 prize of 24 bottles of Wainwright Golden Beer and 10 x National Trust family visit passes.
8. Please click here for terms & conditions for the National Trust family visit pass usage.
9. In the event the winner cannot be contacted Agile Ideas reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner.
10. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize is subject to availability, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, Agile Ideas reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be notified via email by 7th September 2017. The winner must claim their prize within 14 days of Agile Ideas sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Agile Ideas reserves the right to offer any unclaimed prize to a substitute winner/s selected in accordance with these rules.
13. The winner’s name will be available by emailing email@example.com stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 8 weeks after the closing date.
14. Agile Ideas will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Agile Ideas for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
15. The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity if required and to the use of their name and photographs in such publicity.
16. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The promoter is Agile Ideas www.agile-ideas.com
Terms and conditions: